Improving on the F502, the UK built SP edition uses the premium 200mm (8″) IsoFlareTM driver and 200mm (8″) bass/mid driver from the F702, featuring rigid multi-fibre cones and FyneFluteTM roll surrounds. The IsoFlare’s 25mm magnesium compression tweeter has a unique HF wave guide pole piece delivering an incredibly even, full-range frequency response and outstanding musical imaging. The F502SP also benefits from the F700’s advanced crossover components and aluminium sandwich type plinth with BassTrax tractrix profile bass diffuser, re-engineered to precisely tune the F502SP’s more compact cabinet. The SP is available in high-gloss black and high gloss white as standard, or in a new, luxurious deep gloss lacquered walnut veneer with diamond machine cut finish on the aluminium chassis.
Coming Summer of 2019
- System Type: 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTraxTM Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading systemx
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30-200
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 100
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 92dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 30Hz – 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass/ midrange cone, FyneFluteTM surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system. 1 x 200mm multi-fibre bass cone, FyneFluteTM surround.
- Crossover frequency: 250Hz & 1.7kH
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 1110 x 338 x 380mm (43.7 x 13.3 x 15.0)
- Weight – Each: —
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White