This elegant, contemporary loudspeaker distils the best of Fyne Audios new technologies and expertise into a midsized floorstanding design. The F702 blends a 200mm IsoFlare point source driver and 200mm multi-fibre bass driver into a twin cavity tuned cabinet with a BassTrax LF diffuser integrated into the down firing port. Articulate, powerful and capable of delivering stunning dynamics and real world volumes, the F702 is ideal for recreating a truly captivating listening experience in mid to large sized rooms.
Recommended by Hi-Fi Choice
- 2 ½ way, downwards firing port, with BassTrax Tractrix diffuser*, twin cavity loading system
- Recommended amplifier power (Watt RMS): 30 – 200
- Continuous power handling (Watt RMS): 100
- Sensitivity (2.83 Volt @ 1m): 92dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Frequency response (-6dB typical in room): 30Hz – 34kHz
- Drive unit complement: 1 x 200mm IsoFlare point source driver, multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround with 25mm magnesium dome compression tweeter, neodymium magnet system . 1 x 200mm multi-fibre bass / midrange cone, FyneFlute surround.
- Crossover frequency: 250Hz & 1.7kHz
- Crossover type: Bi-wired passive low loss, 2nd order low pass, 1st order high pass, cryogenically treated
- Dimensions – HxWxD: 1111 x 384 x 440mm (43.7 x 15.1 x 17.3)
- Weight – Each: 30.5kg (67.2lbs)
- Finishes: Piano Gloss Walnut / Piano Gloss Black / Piano Gloss White